Friday, May 21, 2010

What a week..

It has been a crazy week for sure! I am so glad it is the weekend. Trying to get all my school stuff done..it can be a headache! Only 4 more days now! I can't believe it! Between grades, assessment folders, inventory, class list, reports to be fill out, end of the year memory books, and the list goes on.. It has been eventful to say the least and I am ready for a break. I have been SO tired this week and just worn out. I feel like its the beginning of the school year again. You can't turn your back on them! All you teachers out there know what I mean by that. So, it was nice to have a little GNO Wednesday night with some of my fun teacher friends. We went to the movies to see Letters to Juliet and then out to dinner at CPK. We had a great time together and I am looking forward to doing it lots more this summer. The movie was cute.. kinda cheesy in parts but that's what you expect with a chick flick sometimes. But, a nice escape from all the craziness going on right now.
Sweet kindergarten teachers
April, me, Jan and Sherry
I'm gonna miss sweet Sherry next year. She is having a baby in June and is going to take the year off. It will be different without her next year.. =( I've enjoyed her being right down the hall.. even though I hardly ever see her! She is such a sweet friend and I am so glad we had recess together this year. I will miss you, Sherry and I can't wait to meet baby S soon! HES will not be the same without you girl.

No comments: