Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One More Day...

AND SCHOOL IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!! YIPEE!!
I am soo ready to see my babies this weekend and for some summer fun!! Don't get me wrong..I love my job, and my class but we all need a break every once in a while... right? I am so thankful that break happens to be June, and July. =) Teachers deserve a LONG break..don't we? Especially after all the other stuff we have to deal with during the school year. I am ready for a low key summer not doing a lot of anything.

The best kindergarten teachers!

Let me just say that I work with the BEST group of girls ever. Our kindergarten team gets along great and I must say that is one of the best things about my job.. the people! They make it fun and I know they are always there if I need anything. It just makes all the difference in the world.. having teacher friends you can count on and who you really like to hang out with. =) We are always doing fun things and one of those things is Secret Pals. We do this all throughout the year and it is so much fun. We draw names, fill out a little info sheet with our favorite things and then we give little presents or snacks or whatever to our secret pal. We just love it and it is so nice to get a little pick me up from your SP when you least expect it. So, Monday night we had our secret pal reveal dinner at Margarita Grill to see who our pal was. We had a blast and I got the cutest beach bag with all kinds of beach stuff inside. My pal was awesome and I loved all my sweet gifts that I got. It's always fun to see who everyone has and what everyone gets. Love it!


My cute beach bag!
Tomorrow night we are having a Girls Night Out/end of the year celebration and going to dinner at Fox Valley and to the movies to see Sex and the City 2!! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Go and Tell said...

Thank you for your sweet comments Katy! I just prayed for you today and will continue to do so!
Love,
Meg