Friday, May 21, 2010

Notably You T-shirts

I am so excited about these super cute shirts. Aren't they precious??
And even the back can be personalized!


I know some super cute kiddos that are gonna look adorable in them and I can't wait to give it to them. I just love being an aunt. It is so much fun! But, I do feel awful for not buying the baby one. I don't know what I was thinking.. so, I'll be ordering him one soon.
They came from a company called Notably You. They have a facebook page if you want to see their tshirts. http://www.facebook.com/notablyyou/ They have so many things to choose from wtih lots of different pictures or polka dots or stripes. You can totally personalize it the way you want it. I just think they are so fun and I know the kids will love them!
We loved them so much, some of the kindergarten teachers decided to order one for us too. They are too cute and we had to model them at school today. I hate I didn't get more of us in the picture. There are 14 kindergarten teachers but these two just happen to be right across the hall from me and I am so glad they are! They are the best! We have the best group of girls on our grade level and I am blessed to work with such a fun and sweet group of girls.
Here's what they say:

Me, Melanie and Melissa

1 comment:

melanie said...

Love the shirts! And, this last pic should have a disclaimer that it was taken at 3:15pm on Friday 4 days before school is out. You girls "weather" the day well, but I look haggered! I love you girls and am so grateful I get to work at what I love each day and work with wonderful women each day!!