Saturday, June 16, 2012

Birthday Girl..

Friday was Burkleighs real birthday..we made a day out of it celebrating with my mom.
That morning for breakfast I gave her her 1st donut but she didn't like it.  She ended up mostly eating watermelon.  Can't believe that.  We went to lunch and then ran some errands but before we came home we had to stop by CFA and get some chocolate chip cookies. Oh my.. they are delicious!!  Melt in your mouth. Yum!  B was a fan of those for sure!  She kept saying "um" the whole time. My dad came over after work and we all had lasagna and B loved that.  My parents gave her a water table for the back yard so dad put it together and put a fan under the patio too.  Yay!  Hopefully that will help with the heat.  B had a fun day and I think we sang happy birthday to her a million times. She would get so excited and just smile and clap her hands.  It was so sweet and a very special first birthday!







Birthday party pics to come soon...I'm one tired mama!

No comments: