Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Father's Day to the two best daddies.. my sweet dad and my husband. I'm so grateful for both of them.  My dad is the kindest most patient man that always go over and beyond for me and my family.  I don't know what I would do without him.  He loves his grandkids and they all love him.  He means the world to me.  
Happy 2nd fathers day to my sweet hubby.  I'm so thankful for you and all that you do for our family.  B loves you like no other and we are both very blessed to have you in our life.  I'm so glad God picked you for me to share my life with and raise our kiddos. B is definitly a little Jamie.  =)
And I had to add these two pictures.  B loves her little birthday chair.  Her new thing is climbing and she loves to climb up and down in it. Today, she discovered the outside steps in my parents back yard and had a good time going up and down.  It's the small things.. she won't stay in the pool longer than 2.5 seconds but she'll crawl around on the hot cement all day.  
Playing with one of her new birthday toys from my Nanny.  She loves to push her baby in the stroller and turn the music on.  Love it!

No comments: