Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This and That..

We haven't been doing too much lately.  It is SO HOT here and oh my goodness it's getting unbearable already!!  Geez...so we are thinking of indoor things we can do.  B has been loving watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  This picture cracks me up.  She LOVES Barney and Wheel of Fortune too.  We watch wheel most every night and she will just clap and clap.  I didn't think I would ever let my child watch the purple dinosaur but let me tell you she is mesmorized by him.  Mickey Mouse doesn't keep her attention like Barney does and they do sing some good songs despite the dreadful "I Love You..."   She will go sit in here chair and watch and then end up in front of the tv breaking her neck. ha!
 *B had her 1 year checkup last week.  She weighs 19.6 (35th percentlile) and is 29 1/2" long (75th percentile)  She got 4 more shots and was not a happy camper but other than that she did great!  She now has 6 teeth and Dr. Andy told us to start brushing our teeth.  She has a little toothbrush but of course she wanted mine.

* Last week, we had a little play date with my niece Reagan (9 mo) and the girls had a good time playing together.  B was too funny ..she pushed Reagan on this little toy all over the place.  I got a good little video.  So glad the girls are getting to the age where they can actually play with each other.
 *Jamie played in a golf tournament on Saturday so B and I had a little lunch date at our favorite place.  Yum!
 *I had a GNO with some of my favorite mommy friends and we had the BEST time!  Dinner at Cocina and then on to Cheesecake for dessert.  It was the perfect night!
 * Little bit has been loving her little chair.  Too cute!
 * This is a picture on her first and last day of mothers day out.  Yep.. you heard that right.. Little one is just not ready to be away from mommy just yet and it was a rough day for both of us.  =(  I decided to take her out for the summer.. it was only 6 weeks anyway and we'll try again in the fall when she's a little older and will hopefully do better.  I just couldn't take it and since I will be going back to work in the fall I just want her with me as much as I can this summer.  So, we'll keep doing playgroups, music, and we joined a new class at gymboree last week.  Such a fun little play place too.
 * Love this little picture. She's been having fun playing with some of her new toys from her b'day.  Her aunt Melissa and uncle Jay and reagan gave her this little play house and she loves to crawl through it, push the door, open the windows, play the music and of course throw the balls.  =)

*We also got our yard landscaped last week before the b'day party.  It was just dull and boring and now it looks so much better.  They planted 20 knock out rose bushes along the back of the fence and then on the side planted some other little bushes..don't know what they are called and 2 crepe myrtle trees.  They also added some more grass and it looks a lot better!  I had before pictures but they all got erased from my memory card.  So, here's the after.


That's about all that we've been doing around here.. hope you are all staying cool!

No comments: