Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Burkleigh's Birthday...part 2

Here's the rest of the party fun!  
Picture overload for sure...
B and her daddy
Fun times on the swing.. love that face!
Yummy cherry limeade punch!
The birthday girls present from us
Being shy around her guests
My MIL, niece Reagan, B and I and my SIL Melissa
Us with B Pop and Jonelle
The best one we could get..
The girls having fun at the water table. Lily, Lucy, and B.. music friends!
The kids loved the ball pit.  
Carson, Lucy, Reagan, and B

Hmm...what's this?
Yum.. I think I like it.  Love that wrinkled up nose
My favorite picture of all!! 
Yes.. I did it!!!
Then, came the tears...

Looking at her puzzle with Aunt Jodi
B got some great gifts..
Water table, puzzles, pjs, fisher price learning home to crawl through, legos, books, bows, money, push baby stroller and a little fold up stroller, my first purse, learning purse, elephant ball toy game, swimsuit.  
Our niece Haley with daddy and B
My precious grandmother and my mom
My sweet Nanny and mom
Pushing her new stroller
Sweet John Tanner

Thank you to all our sweet friends who came and to our family!  It was just a super fun day and we were so thankful you came to play with us.  Until next year...

1 comment:

Sandra White said...

The party was so perfect, everything! Love the picture of Burkleigh with her thumb in her mouth!