Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Day 2013

We had a great Christmas and I hope you did too!  Christmas with kids is just magical and this year we had another bundle of joy to add to the excitement.  I always love seeing the looks on their faces when they wake up and see what Santa has left.  B was so excited and so cute!  She loved it all!  Sweet Maggie slept through the excitement when B woke up and then she got to enjoy the craziness.  I don't think she knew what to think and B was so sweet showing her all the things.  My parents came over that morning and stayed the night and we were so thankful to have them here. 
Santa left for B
Santa left for Maggie

She wasn't so sure about her new car!


Showing sissy all her things!
Sweet Maggie's first Christmas!


THey got a princess castle from my brother and kids.  
Probably her favorite present was this scooter from Mimi and Pops and she is really good at it!





We had a great day together and we rode around that night looking at christmas lights!
We sure did miss my sweet nanny and my brother and the kids but so thankful for our little family.
Happy Birthday Jesus..thank you for your ultimate gift of eternal life.

No comments: