Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Where does the time go? I can't keep up anymore.. 
Thanksgiving was different for our little family this year.
We sure did miss our sweet Nanny.
My parents have been packing up their house to move and they had to be out by December 1 so mom's house was out of the question for Thanksgiving.
We had my parents over here for a yummy meal and we had a fun day together just the 6 of us.
I think Jamie ended up going over to mom and dads and helping move stuff but we watched the parade and ate yummy food and both girls took naps and mom and I went shopping for a bit that afternoon.
It's crazy that stores are actually open on thanksgiving now. 
We went to 2 little stores looking for kid size trees but we didn't fit the crowds and get in all the craziness.
Black Friday shopping for me =online shopping.. easy enough
Sweet Burkleigh, 29 months  
Trying to take pics of both the girls is almost impossible these days.  You get what you get.. 
another reason we didn't take family pics for our christmas cards... I just used what I already had.

Sweet Mags, 9.5 months old
Thanksgiving always makes me truly appreciate all the blessings in my life.  
These two little girls are definitely my heart.  
Can't thank God enough for allowing me to be their mom.
Thankful for this sweet guy that we call daddy.

Nana came to visit us that afternoon.
We had a good day and I'm so thankful for all these wonderful people in our life.
We are blessed!

Maggie's 1st thanksgiving
And a little comparison to Burkleigh's first thanksgiving..
Melts my heart!

No comments: