Sunday, June 13, 2010

Carrie Underwood


Jan and I went to see Carrie last night.. and it was AWESOME! One of the best concerts I've been to. I just LOVE her.. I'm slightly obsessed with her and would secretly love to meet her and hug her neck one day. I've been a big fan of her since she was on American Idol. I think she is so cute and can sing like no other! Wow...her voice is amazing and at one point I was moved to tears. She sang Jesus Take the Wheel (one of my fav's) and then she broke out in the middle of it with How Great Thou Art. I had chills up my arms.. it was so awesome. She had about 7 outfits changes.. we were trying to keep up. At one point she was lifted above the crowd in a cute little truck. It was just a great show and I will definitly be back to see her again. Craig Morgan opened up for her and he was awesome too. Love me some Redneck Yacht Club. He is a great entertainer. Not so sure about the first group that came out.. Sons of Sylvia. They were a little much.. screaming, jumping up and down, crazy faces.. it was very interesting to say the least. Jan and I were not really impressed! But, Carrie you rocked it out! It was a lot of fun! I'm so thankful for fun friends like Jan who I know are always up for some fun! Love you girl!



























No comments: