Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Lamps

Well.. how cute are these?

So, I just ordered two of them for my living room and I can't wait to see what they will look like in here. I ordered them in Jade.. it is the one on the far left. It has a little tint of green in it. A special thanks to my super sweet BFF Leah for helping me find the lamps! She has the best taste and I just love having friends that are so willing to help you out when you need a hand! Love you Leah!
I guess I've had too much time on my hands the past few weeks.. I've been a decorating fool. ha! I'm sure according to the hubby he would say I've been breaking the bank account. But, really.. how often do you buy new lamps for your living room? Like once! So, it will be fine. What do you think about these super cute lamps? I will post some pics when they arrive soon. In the meantime, I'm off to do some more shopping.. curtains here I come!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the lamps! I'm looking for some for our bedroom! And you're right...we have been married for almost 16 years and we have only bought lamps twice!!! :) Where did you get them?

Elizabeth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the lamps...too cute! Can't wait to see where you put them!

Katy said...

thanks girls.. they came from potterybarn! I'll post some pics when I get the real things!

Sherry Sumners said...

Hey girl...Just checking in to see what you are up to this summer...decorating, concerts etc..FUN FUN!!! I sure miss seeing you each day! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE LAMPS and love what you are doing to the house... outside furniture, frames, etc etc... keep sharing ideas!! Humm.... I think we need a storm door too for Bentley! I'll catch up with you later sweet friend!!