Saturday, June 12, 2010

Zac Brown Band

Last night we went to see the Zac Brown Band with some good friends of ours, Shane and Erin. We had a great time at the concert.. despite the hotness! Oh my goodness.... it was slightly miserable because it was SO hot. We did a lot of sweating.. I think I was drenched by the end of the night but it was a lot of fun and they definitly rocked out! Jamie and I are big fans and I was so glad we got to see them in concert. They played a lot of new songs that are coming out on their new album and they were really good too. We had great seats.. almost right down front so it made for an awesome night. Great friends, great company, great music and good times! Can't wait to do it again tonight.. look out Carrie here we come!


Jamie and I at Margaritta Grill before the concert.

Our sweet friends, Shane and Erin.


Me and Erin

And.. look who we ran into. My friend, Jan and her friend Alice.


I also ran into this sweet lady, Ann Stinson. I taught her daugher, Anna in kindergarten 6 years ago and they moved to Hartselle the next year. Haven't seen them in soo long and Anna will be in 7th grade next year. Makes me feel old but I am so glad I ran into them. There precious daughter was such a sweetie and so were they.

Zac Brown!! Yeah!





Us at the concert.. sweaty and all! Such a fun night!

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

fun! i love zac brown!!!