Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What's in the bag..


Yeah for my first tag! Thanks Laura! I wish we were closer so we could really hang out. So, here's what's in my cute litte purse.. =) It's not exactly little. I got my hot pink purse last year at the beach at Private Gallery. They have the best purses and clothes too. I think there prices are very reasonable and I love to shop at that cute store.

1. My baby pink Hobo wallet.. and yes this is my life. I love that thing. It has two sides that open and it opens in the middle so you can put a lot of stuff in it and the best thing is you can use it as a clutch too. Love it!

2. My blackberry.. gotta have that at all times!

3. My checkbook and pen.. don't really use it much but I do write checks for my lunch account at school.. that's about it. =)

4. My Beauticontrol products.. and yes, I do sell it if you are looking for a consultant. There products are AMAZING. I have 3 different lipglosses.. I love those. My lipliner, lipstick, wetdry and the best ever lip balm. It makes your lips feels so good! You should try it if you've never had some.

5. My little camera.. it always stays in my purse. You never know when you need to capture the moment.

6. My Beauticontol hand creme.. this stuff is great too. It is great for really dry skin and the best part is it doesn't have a scent. Most of those lotions give me a headache!

7. My sunglasses.. gotta have those. They are cheap-0 from Belk. Probably about $20 bucks but they do the job!

8. The pink envelope.. are some gift cards from my kids for end of the year teacher gifts. I need to use them too. =) And, a really sweet card from a parent.

9. Orbit gum.. I am very addicted to this stuff and I chew gum all the time.

I guess that's it. Nothing really exciting but I couldn't live without it. And, I guess I'm supposed to tag some people too. I've never done this before.. so Bre, Shelly, and Christy you are it! Let's see your stuff!

No comments: