Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Hamilton

Today is our nephew Hamilton's 13th birthday. Wow.. time goes by so fast. I can't believe he is that old. I remember when he was just in kindergarten. But, we had a fun day celebrating with the family. We went to the Bessemer airport (who knew there was one) and ate at The Hangar. I didn't eat but Jamie said the burgers were really good and you can watch the planes come in too. It was a neat place..I felt like we were at the beach.. there is a little area outside with tables and sand for the kids to play in. We had a great time and will definitly go back. Happy Birthday Hammy! We love you!
The birthday boy

Hammy and Nana

Me and Jamie
Simin and Bryan
My sweet MIL and I just realized we have the same neckalces. Love it.. it has a cross and a circle that is engraved Faith.

My two sistas.. Jodi and Simin..love these girls!

The whole crew.. MIL, and 2 sister in laws

Daisy and Beau playing in the sand.

Sweet baby Cassie slept thru it all

And.. Beau loved his new shirt.. can't wait to have this sweet thang in my class next year.. or so I hope! =)

We had a fun day and hubs is working on another home project.. stay tuned!

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

great pics!!! :)

and...you've just been tagged on my blog! get excited!