Friday, August 6, 2010

Bad News Friday..

Well..it's official, I have walking pneumonia! =(( I've had this awful, lingering deep cough now for about 2 weeks. I have been taking mucinex and robitussin, but last night just did me in. I couldn't sleep. It got worse in the night and stuff was draining down my throat, it was awful. I went to the doc in a box this am and that's what he said. And, yes, school starts Monday for me. I hope I feel better by then. Why is it that I manage to be fine all summer and then right when I have to go back to work I get sick. Hmm..why is that? Please say a little prayer for me this weekend to feel better! I have 20 little babies relying on me next week! =)

And, my sweet nurse friend, Shannon lost her mother this morning. Such a sad story. She was a young and beautiful lady who was loved by soo many around her. Please keep Shannon and her family in your prayers as they face a tough road ahead of them.

And while you are praying for me and my friend.. please say a prayer for all teachers out there who are about to begin a new year. =) Ready or not, here it comes!!

1 comment:

Shelly Powers said...

yuck... hope you feel better soon... no fun on your last weekend of summer! :(