Monday, August 16, 2010

The big 32


We celebrated my birthday this weekend with friends and family. It was so good to see everyone and catch up. It's been a while since "the gang" has gotten together. So, it was definitely some much needed hang out time. We had dinner at Superior Grille and then some of us went to Starz to karoke. We had a blast. We shared a lot of great laughs, more laughs, and had tons of fun. So glad we ran into one of my sweet teacher friends, Haven. Thanks friends for making my birthday so awesome. I love you all and feel so blessed to have each of you in my life. Here's to many more to come....
My super sweet hubby
Leah and Fletcher

Shane and Erin
Shelly and Richard
My sistas.. Jodi and Simin
My SIL Melissa

The girls
How cute is this AU wreath? Thanks Erin.. I love it and yes, you should start selling them for sure!!
Yeah.. Haven!!
Fletcher was a sport.. he entertained us!
The end to a fun night..

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

SO glad you had a good birthday! I haven't been to Starz since probably the last time I went with you! Did Leah sing "Delta Dawn"?