Thursday, August 26, 2010

Change is a good thing..


It's not too late.. I hope you all had a great day. My doctors appointment went really well on Monday. I was a little nervous about leaving my kiddos on day 8 but I knew they were in good hands. I stayed till 11:30 and then met my mom to have lunch at Newt's. Such a nice treat! Had to go pay my $164.00 ticket that I got last month for driving with an expired tag.. really?? So, who knew they didn't forward mail when you move? Yep.. me and I do not keep up with the month my tag is to be renewed... but, I can tell you I will now. Ridiculous.. is all I can say.. money down the drain. And, to Mountain Brook of all people.. they don't need the money! But, enough about my soap box. I met with Dr. Steinkampf that afternoon and was very encouraged. He talked to me for a long time and we came up with a plan for the next few months. I sure hope it works. =) I have complete faith in him that he knows his stuff and will take good care of me. He was highly recommended by several friends too. So, the plan is to try IUI in September.. hope it works and if not, in October I will have surgery to see if I have any endometrosis. I'm praying I don't and all goes well in September. So, we'll see and continue to pray each day! I can't wait to be a mommy and I'm excited to see what exciting things are coming our way!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Well the picture made me laugh and I needed it, so thanks a bunch!

I will keep praying for you friend. My sis-in-law had endometreosis pretty bad, had surgery twice and they have two precious boys!!! Keep your faith everyday that God will provide! You are going to be THE best mommy! And when your precious baby gets here, you will understand why that baby came at that specific time. God's little miracles are awesome!

Shelly Powers said...

glad to hear everything went well with dr. praying for a little one soon! :) love you!

melanie said...

Prayers, prayers, prayers....always! God is so good and He has it all worked out already. Try to enjoy the blessings each day brings and know that you are doing your part, let God do his! I love you and want you to enjoy life 'in the meantime." :) Hope you have a relaxing weekend!