Sunday, August 29, 2010

A relaxing weekend..

Just what I needed. On Saturday we went to the pool for our last hoo rah of the summer. It was a gorgeous day..and I didn't think I needed sunscreen. Bad mistake.. I got fried! Oh well.. might as well go out with a bang for the end of summer. I am so ready for fall weather and football. Bring on them Tigers! War Eagle!!

My friend, Jan came to hang out at the pool with us.
Saturday night, Jamie and I went on a date night and then went to hang out with friends at Shane and Erin's house. We had a great time! Can't wait to do this more often for football!

Fun friends..
And.. who knew Dairy Queen had these?

Aren't they cute? Mini blizzards.. and the strawberry golden oreo is my favorite. Yum! So good!
And..this picture just cracks me up. I walked into the living room to find this. Our big ole chocolate lab laying on Jamie. Ha! He is such a big baby!

**One last thing.. A shout out to my awesome parents.. today is their 40th wedding anniversary. Wow! What a true example they are of love and faith. I love them dearly! They are such inspirations to me and I am blessed to have them as my parents. XOXO

No comments: