Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's on your DVR?

I am a HUGE reality tv fan. No surprise to anyone that knows me well. Some of my favorites right now are:
Bachelor Pad
Big Brother...Lane, Brittany and Hayden are my favs..can't wait to see who wins!
Teen Mom
Keeping up with the Kardashians
Kate plus 8
Real Housewives of New Jersey
These are pretty much on my DVR right now and I love them all. I am a sucker for a good ole juicy show. I know..crazy. But its entertaining! I am so ready for fall TV too. I LOVE this show.. don't you?
Can't wait for the new season to start as well as DWTS. But, I must say last night's cast did not get me very excited. Seriously.. David Hasseloff, Bristol Palin (when did she become a star), the Situation, Florence Henderson. I was a little disappointed but I'm sure I'll still watch.
I also wanted to tell you about a new show that started last night that I am loving. It's called Quints by Surprise and it comes on TLC. Did you see it?
How cute are they?
Last night was the premiere. But another new episode is airing tonight too.. so set your DVR. It is about a precious couple, Ethan and Casey who live in Texas. They were high school sweethearts and conceived their first little girl, Elliot through IUI. They decided they wanted one more baby and did IUI one more time and ended up with quints. WOW! All I was thinking was.. what if that is me? Oh my.. I just can't think about that. I know God won't give us more than we can handle but I'm still just praying for one! =) Although my mom said if that happens to us, maybe we can get our own tv show. =) Ha! But, you'll definitly want to tune in. They are just a sweet family. They also have a blog you can read about here.
So..what's on your DVR? What are some of your favorite shows? I would love to hear if I am missing out on anything good!

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

oh i just love my DVR. while i like a FEW of the shows you mentioned, it sounds like our taste in TV may be slightly different. of course, during "season", i record Desperate Housewives, The Office, and American Idol, BUT on a regular basis, i'm guilty of recording Oprah, Dr. Phil (don't judge me!), 48 hours mystery, and dateline. i may not care much for drama murder mysteries, but i can't get enough of real life mysteries. is something wrong with me?? hahaa..

Shelly Powers said...

i am liking bachlor pad too... you know me and big brother never have clicked i just don't get it even when I try too so i just gave up... i am with you on DWTS's like the show but ugh on the cast this time... did not know kate plus 8 is on now i do... got the dvr set and did not know about the new show either got it set for that too... thanks for the recommendation! :) I am ready for Glee and I am with LT Desprite Housewives too... bring on fall tv! :)