Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hannah turns 4


Today is my precious niece, Hannah Rose birthday. I can't believe she is already four. I hate I wasn't able to make the trip up for her party! That is definitly one of the down sides to living 8 hours away..=( I know they had a blast at her Dora party and I know she loved her ABC book that I made for her. If you would like to see how cute it turned out, you can click on the shutterfly link below. I was very pleased with how it turned out. We love you so much birthday girl. You add so much joy and love to our lives and you fill us with so many laughs and smiles. I love to watch you read your books, play pretend, play dress up and have tea parties (you love that), and see that little brain of yours working. You are a smart little girl with a spunky personality. You have no idea how much we love you!! You are a joy to our lives. We love you so much, Hannah Rose Burkhardt and we can't wait to watch you grow up.

No comments: