Sunday, August 22, 2010

Here we go again..

Ugh!! I cannot seem to get well. First, I got walking pneumonia. Seriously.. who gets that in the summer time? I don't think I ever really got over it and then I came down with a nasty head cold. Sneezing, watery itchy eyes, nose running like crazy. It worried me since I was just diagnosed with the pneumonia 2 weeks ago. So, back to the doc in a box I go on Saturday morning. Not fun.. may I add. This time, he tells me I have a bacterial infection. My white blood count was low. So, I got 2 more shots.. really. I just had those a few weeks ago and I about passed out. Not sure what happened, but when the nurse gave them to me I felt them go into my muscle like I've never felt before. My knees went week and I felt dizzy and nauseus. They made me lay down for a bit. I was sweeting like crazy.. geez! Why does this always happen to me right when I go back to work. I told Jamie, I just need to stay at home so I don't get sick! =) Wouldn't that be nice. I hope to feel better soon. I'm worried about taking all this medicine since we are still trying to get pregnant. I hope it will be okay. I just want to feel better!

But, I did make something yummy to cheer me up. A delicious fruit pizza. I'll share the recipe and it was oh so yummy! You will want to make it for sure.

Crust: one can of sugar cookie dough-bake this first and let it cool.
Topping: 8oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbsp. milk
Mix together and spread on top of cookie dough once cooled.
Then, add all your fruit. I used strawberries, bananas, blueberries, and grapes.
This makes one pizza. Cut into squares and eat.
Hubby even liked it!

I'm bummed that we didn't get to do too much this weekend. But, thats okay too. Tomorrow, I have appointment with a new fertilty doctor and I am excited to see what his plan is for us. I know our time is coming... it is just hard to wait. Sometimes, I wonder why the Lord surrounds you with so many people who seem to get pregnant so easily and then others who just have to struggle. I know the end result will be all worth it. It has just been a difficult week for me with lots going on and heartache too. I'm so thankful for my sweet hubby. He truly is the best and I couldn't have made it this far without him. Thank you to all my sweet friends who provide such encouragement to me. It means the world and I love you all very dearly. I know God hears our prayers and is waiting for that perfect timing.. I just hope it will be here soon!

No comments: