Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Chase!!

Today is my precious nephew's birthday. I can't believe he is 6. He started kindergarten and he loves school. It just melts my heart to hear him so excited about learning. We didn't get to make the trip up for the party this year but we know he had a blast. He had a Mario party yesterday and I can't wait to see the pictures. I am one proud Aunt of this little man. He brings a smile to my face every time I see him. I love that he loves life. He is such a good little game player too. Loves to play card games, board games and is really good at DS and Wii. (Better than some of the adults) He loves to read books and is a very good reader. He is a Mimi's boy. She spoils you rotten. He was my very first nephew. I will always love you sweet boy and I hope you have many more happy birthdays to come. I hope you know how much you are loved. I've posted a few of my favorite Chase pictures over the past few years. It brings tears to my eyes looking back and seeing how much he has grown, changed and turned into a "big boy."
Summer, 2006

Summer, 2006

Christmas 2007

Christmas 2007
July, 2008

Happy 4th B'day, 2008

Lake 2009
Summer, 2009
Halloween, 2009
Summer, 2010
We love you so much!!
So.. how was your weekend? Our weekend was relaxing. I had a girls day on Saturday with my friend, Jan. It was so nice. We got pedicures, ate lunch, went shopping, went to see Switch, (very cute movie), and got yogurt at 32 degrees (yummy). We had a great day and I found some deals. So excited about my new pair of Joe capri jeans that I got for $22.00 regularly $198.00. Seriously, what a deal. I got 2 pair of shorts for $5.00 each and a purse for $11.00. I love to find a good deal, however, I am not a good coupon/thrifty shopper. But, I'm gonna start after my coupon class this week!

I also started a new bible study with my friend, Melanie. It is a Beth Moore study of John. It's called Beloved Discipline. I am excited about my first Beth Moore bible study. I've always wanted to do one but for some reason or another it just wasn't at the right time. So, thanks Mel for asking me to join in. I know it will be awesome!

And.. lastly, I can't believe this is the final season of Oprah. Are any of you Oprah fans? Today was the season premiere of the final season and I must say I got teary eyed several times throughout the show. I just love Oprah and have grown up watching her. It is going to be sad when she is off the air. I do tivo her every day but I don't always get to watch it. But, I'm gonna miss coming home and watching after school each day. I can't wait to see what she has in store for her finale season.. I know I'll be watching.. Will you?

No comments: