Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll...

I am LOVING this weather. It is soo nice. Don't you just love fall? I actually come home in the afternoons and want to put on my running clothes to get some exercise. That's a big deal for me! ha! Time has slowly gotten away and next Saturday I will be running in the Race for the Cure again this year. I did it last year... it was my first time to RUN the whole 5K. Sadly, I don't think that is going to happen this year. I'm sure I'll walk most of it and run as much as I can. The main reason we are doing this awesome event is to support my sweet friend and co-worker, Melissa Jarrell who is a breast cancer survivor. She is such an amazing lady! I just love her to death and love being across the hall from her.

Me and Melissa.. Race for the Cure 2009

Since I am really excited about fall and so glad it is finally here I have gotten out a few things to put around the house. Nothing fancy.. I need some new decorations.. But thought I would share a few.

My fall wreath courtesy of Costco for like $20 bucks

How cute is he? Just got him to put on my console table in the hallway. He makes me smile.

My cute halloween bucket..yes, I'm a little early I know but we already have candy in it! I just can't resist. I also love the smell of pumpkin candles and I will be burning one soon and I can't wait to try a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. Everyone is raving about those and I have never had one. Are they really that good? So.. what are your favorite fall decorations? Would love to hear how you decorate. Don't you just love fall?

1 comment:

Sherry Sumners said...

hey girl... i hear ya on the running this year:)...I haven't even walked 3 miles in 6 mths..ugh!! I'm sending shirts with Sarah on Tues but I will come by school on Thurs. Can't wait to see you.. love all your fall stuff..too cute!!