Friday, September 3, 2010

Are you ready....

For some football... WAR EAGLE!! I'll be cheering on my team tomorrow night (with a special baby girl) and I can't wait to see how they do. Sweet baby Cassie is coming to spend the night with us and I am so excited. I get her all to myself. =) We had a fun day at school so I thought I would share a few pictures. Let me say first that I adore my school and the people that I work with. We really do have a lot of fun together and I have made some great friends that I know will last forever. We always have a tailgate party for the kick off of football season. So, today we all wore our team colors and brought some yummy food to share. It was a lot of fun. Jan and I were twins. She bought me this cute shirt for my birthday. I love it!



Some of the HES teachers... Roll Tide and War Eagle! It was the end of the day so please excuse how we look! I have to share these adorable pictures too. I have the cutest and sweetest twin girls in my class and when they came in today.. my heart just melted.

I just love them!
How cute are they? I could just take them home with me. God really knows what He is doing when he puts those kiddos in your classroom. I am so blessed to be their teacher! They make me smile!! Hope you all have a great, LONG weekend!

No comments: