Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up


We had a great weekend and I am SO glad my Auburn tigers won on Saturday. Another good but stressful game. Thank goodness we pulled off another win.. WAR EAGLE!
Friday night I had some girl fun with two sweet friends, Allison and Jan. We went to eat at Sumo and then went to the movies to see You Again. The movie was hysterical. We laughed a lot, talked a lot and had a lot of fun! I love me some fun friends.
Saturday we hung around the house. I went grocery shopping and used my coupons for the first time! It was kinda scary.. I must admit. But, overall it was a success for my first time. I saved a total of $25.00. I thought that was pretty good and it made me happy! We'll see if I can continue to do this. Sunday was church, lunch with Jan and then to see Legally Blonde the musical. I loved it!
It was so good and the girl that played Elle was the perfect one. It was a fun day! I'm looking forward to the fall weather this week! I think we got a little glimpse of it today and it was nice. I think I have "fall fever".. I got out our fall decorations and put some things up. It just made me happy. I do love when the seasons change. I'll show some pics later!
PS. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We were hoping to do IUI this month but so far it doesn't look like that is going to happen. =( I will keep you all posted and we will continue to wait on the Lord's perfect timing. Thank you for all your prayers.. it means the world.
And.. since my tigers won this weekend, I thought this was an appropriate verse. "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31
Hope you all have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

katie, i am so sorry that things didn't work out with the procedure. you have been in my thoughts all week. i went to my first bible study tonight and when we closed with our prayer i asked my group to please help me pray for ya'll thru your journey. i love you!

erin