Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great LONG weekend.. I hope you did too. I get could used to those long weekends.. if only school could be four days instead of five. Wouldn't that be nice? We had fun babysitting sweet baby Cassie on Saturday night. She is such a good baby. She hardly ever fusses and is just so content with you holding her and talking to her. I was in baby heaven! She is also the best little sleeper. I put her down around 9:30 or so and she slept until 7:30 the next morning. She talks a little in her sleep and it was so sweet to wake up to that. She even watched the Auburn game with us and I'm pretty sure I heard her say War Eagle at one time. (Just don't tell her momma..she would not be happy with that.) I was proud of my tigers too..they played a good first game and I'm excited to see them play Thursday night.



We left for the lake on Sunday. It was a perfect weekend to be outside and it was soo nice to just get away for a bit and read, lay out, sleep, ride the seadoos and just chill. Dad had Jamie working most of the time..but Jamie still found a little time to do what he loves best, fish.
The lake house looks like a construction zone.. there is stuff everywhere. Dad is pretty much re-doing the whole house. But, the first DIY project is finished.. the bathroom. It looks really good and I'm so proud of my handy dandy daddy and brother. They did it all!

(ignore the plastic shower curtain..It is not staying..)




Love the tiles..
In other news.. Sept. 1st was my blog anniversary. Yeah.. I made it 1 year. I've decided to have it printed into a book since I am doing this for my scrapbook. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good site to print it. Let me know if you have done this before? I'm thinking I'm going to do it every year. Would love to hear your thoughts.

1 comment:

Shelly Powers said...

go to this site www.blurb.com and see what you think about their books... this is who i would recommend... barkley made one and she talks about it here... http://busbyblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-i-made-my-blog-book.html