Monday, September 27, 2010

MercyMe - Bring The Rain

This song is amazing and I am in LOVE! I just keep listening over and over. We all have hard times and this song just puts it in perspective. Love this part:

"I know there will be days when life brings me pain but if that's what it takes to praise you, Jesus bring the rain." I will never look at the rain the same again. I hope this song speaks to you like it has to me. I always need a reminder that Gods hand is at work at all times! Matthew 6:34 says, "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

2 comments:

melanie said...

I do love it!! Such a powerful reminder of the awesome God we serve...and that we will have pain in this world, it's inevitable. But, with God, we will also have glory! If we focus our minds on God instead of what we want, he sees the true desires of our hearts and he will bless us with those things. Another great song, that I love and I think you will too is, While I'm Waiting by John Waller. I love it and it reminds me that I'm not here to serve myself but to serve God. We all find ourselves waiting at times....some times are harder than others.....but we need to keep God at the center of it all.....because not one day is wasted in the kingdom of God....it all works to God's greater good.

I love you, friend. Thanks for sharing this! Love it!
mel

Shelly Powers said...

love me some mercy me and that song too...

this blog http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ which is titled bring the rain... comes from this song when angie was pregnant with audrey and this was her theme song through all that they went through with the illness and death of their daughter... you might have to go back a few years to actually find the story but it is pretty amazing!