Sunday, February 6, 2011

21 weeks and registering 101..

 
Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is 7inches long and weighs about 11 ounces and is the size of a large banana.
Total weight gain/loss: So far.. I have gained 1 lb. But, I know it's more..
Maternity clothes: I love them! I guess I've waited so long to wear them that I actually enjoy them.  =)
Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN HALEY
Movement: You are a very active little girl.  I can feel you move all throughout they day and it's the best feeling in the world.  I mostly feel you in the afternoons and evenings after I eat.
Sleep: Pretty good!
Cravings:  Pretty much the same.. I am loving some icee's, ice cream and fruit and pickles.
What I miss: Not one thing!
Symptoms: Not really anything.. my belly button is getting bigger and bigger and it is so weird to see. 
Best moment this week: I ordered your bedding and I can't wait to get it in.  It is called Candy Pink Damask.  The bumper is the damask.  The sheet is the polka dot and the bedskirt is white with the damask on the bottom.  It has lime green ties on it too! 



The nursery is starting to come together.  Now, on to the wall decorations and registering.  Which is the hard part when you don't really know what you are doing.  Thankfully, I have some mommy friends who have been a lot of help.  Who knew picking out a stroller and a car seat could be soo hard. It is!  We went on Saturday to test them all out and I still don't know which one I want.  Some of them are so pricey it's ridiculous but I know she is gonna use that a lot.  So, I want one good one!  Do you have a stroller that you love and if so, please share what it is.  I would love to hear your comments.  Also, if there are any "must haves" when registering please help this new mommy out!  =) There is so much stuff out there it can definitly be overwhelming!

HOpe you all have a great week!  So glad I got to hang out with these sweet friends for a little bit this weekend.  Colleen and I got to go to dinner Friday night, do a little shopping for Burkleigh and go to the movies.  Thanks Aunt Colleen for the clothes.  They are so cute!  I also got to see this sweet girl,  Heather at her weddding tea on Sunday.  It's hard to believe I used to babysit for her when she was little.  Now, she is about to get married and has turned into a beautiful woman on the inside and out.  I am so happy for her and her awesome fiance, Payton. 

1 comment:

Sherry Sumners said...

cute top, baby bump, and fabric....what i use everyday besides diapers, wipes, clothes, car seat, swing/bouncy, lotion....sound machine (white noise), crib CD player, something to store all the "stuff in" a cute caddie.... I wish I would of had something around the straps of the car seat when traveling so his little head wouldn't fall over. I propped it up, but that's a must. I've got a video monitor if you want to borrow it...don't use it anymore! Going to montgomery this weekend... will be in touch to meet you!