Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23 weeks..

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 23 weeks- the 6th month-

Size of baby: Baby H is just over 1 lb and around 8 inches long

Total weight gain/loss:  I gained 5 lbs in a month so I have gained a total of 6 lbs. 

Maternity clothes: I love them! I guess I've waited so long to wear them that I actually enjoy them. =)

Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN HALEY

Movement: You are a very active little girl. I can feel you move all throughout they day and it's the best feeling in the world. I mostly feel you in the afternoons and evenings after I eat.

Sleep: Pretty good!

Cravings: Pretty much the same.. I am loving some icee's, ice cream and fruit and pickles. I'm pretty much hungry all the time!

What I miss: Not one thing!

Symptoms: Not really anything.. my belly button is getting bigger and bigger and it is so weird to see. My back still hurts pretty much all the time!

Best moment this week:  I went back to the doctor last Thursday.  All was great with baby girl. My belly was measuring 23 weeks and her heartbeat was 151.  He said all was great.  I saw Dr. Woods this time.  I really liked him.. very nice christian and AU grad.  I go back in 4 weeks and I will have my glucose test done then and one more ultrasound.  That will be it until June!  Looking forward to seeing her sweet little face one last time.

No comments: