Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

From Burkleigh and I...
I hope you've had a great V-day!  I got these lovely gerber daisies(which are my fav) from my sweet SIL and nephew, Beau.  They made me smile! =) I love them!
 And.. Jamie's getting these as a "surprise" when he gets home tonight. I just love when Krispy Kreme does these.  So yummy! I hope he will share.
It's hard to believe this time next year I will be a momma and Burkleigh Ann will be 8 months old. =)  I can't wait to experience all the "first" of becoming a mom.  I look forward to it each day as it gets a little bit closer!  Next year, we will have a little valentine of our own.  Thank you Lord for our precious little girl. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! We are having a low key night at home... after a crazy day at school.  We celebrated our Valentines on Sat. night with dinner at our favorite place, Fox Valley. Happy Valentine's to my sweet hubby!  Burkleigh and I love you very much and we can't wait to get our massage! Thanks babe!! xoxo

No comments: