Sunday, February 13, 2011

22 weeks..

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is 1 lb and nearly 8 inches, about the size of a small baby doll.  
Total weight gain/loss: I go to the doctor on Thursday, so we'll find out then.
Maternity clothes: I love them! I guess I've waited so long to wear them that I actually enjoy them. =)

Gender: You are a GIRL!! BURKLEIGH ANN HALEY

Movement: You are a very active little girl. I can feel you move all throughout they day and it's the best feeling in the world. I mostly feel you in the afternoons and evenings after I eat.

Sleep: Pretty good!

Cravings: Pretty much the same.. I am loving some icee's, ice cream and fruit and pickles. A new yogurt plalce in Helena opened this week.. Top it off.  It's like a yogurt mountain and I love that place. I know I'll be a frequent visitor.

What I miss: Not one thing!

Symptoms: Not really anything.. my belly button is getting bigger and bigger and it is so weird to see. My back still hurts pretty much all the time!
Best moment this week: The bedding and the glider came in.. scroll down for pictures. =)  Also..baby girl can hear our voices, hear the dog barking, and hear loud sirens or the TV.  I just love that!

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

you look so great!!! and i love the name you chose for her!!! i'm so excited for you katy!