Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Carter Henry!

My precious nephew turns two today.  Where does the time go?  I can't believe you are two!  You are such a joy to all of our lives and I am so thankful for you.

You are such a happy boy and you love your Pops.  This summer you learned how to jump off the side of the pool and you thought that was great!
  
I actually got to see you walk for the first time this summer when you came to Mimi's house.  We were all cheering you on all the way!

You are always smiling and you hardly ever cry!  I love to see you wearing all these cute outfits from your Mimi.  You are so loved!

This is one of my favorite outfits that Mimi made for you.  It was Chase's and you got to wear it too. 

I just love your sweet smile and you loved to be kissed and held. 

 I love being your aunt and I love you more than you will ever know. 

You are my little pooh bear and I love to watch you grow and learn.  You think you are a lot bigger than you are and you try to do whatever Chase and Hannah are doing.

You have brought so much joy, love and happiness into our lives.  I can't imagine life without you Carter Henry Burkhardt.  We hope you had the best birthday and know how much you are loved!  Burkleigh can't wait to play with you soon!  I love you very much!
Aunt Katy

No comments: