Sunday, February 13, 2011

The nursery..part 1

I ordered Burkleigh's bedding about a week ago and it was here in a few days! Wow!  I was so excited and I LOVE IT!  I ordered it from babybedding.com and I would definitly recommend them.  They are out of GA and they do custom bedding. You can design your own or you can  choose from their samples.  If you choose from their samples, they already have it made up so it ships fast!  The only negative is that they do not offer monogramming on the bumper but that's okay. My sweet momma is going to applique her initials out of some of the fabric.  The plus is that you can order the fabric by the yard if you need extra's, so that's just what we did. Mom is gonna make the curtains and a blanket to go on the back of her glider, which also came in this week and we picked up on Saturday.  Yeah!  It is all starting to come together and I am having so much fun!  I can't wait to get the walls decorated.  That is the next step.  A sweet and very talented artist, Vallie Pate is going to come and paint some things on the walls.  I'm excited to hear her ideas and see what she does.  I'm on the lookout for a cute chandalier.  If anyone has any suggestions or websites to share, I would love to hear.  





4 comments:

Sherry Sumners said...

it's perfect... perfect...perfect... i love it and what a lucky little girl to have a talented gmother!!! can't wait to see it in person

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding! It is so cute!!!
Christin

Christy said...

Adorable!!! The bedding looks great!! I love it!

melanie said...

so precious! It looks great and is going to be a beautiful nursery. I can't wait to hear Vallie's ideas!