Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a week..

My favorite kiddos were here all week and it wasn't quite the week we had planned.  =(  Hannah got sick on Monday and wasn't back to her normal self again until about Thursday.  I took the day off on Friday to hang with them one last day before leaving on Saturday and Chase had started not feeling well on Thursday night.  He ran a low grade fever and acted okay so we took the kids to the galleria.  We rode the carosel, shopped, ate lunch, rode the train, and had a great time.  It was a fun day or so we thought.  That night, Chase started throwing up everywhere.  Bless his little heart..it was pitiful too. My parents took them halfway on Saturday and when they got to Kentucky, little Carter man started throwing up.  Poor babies!  I guess when it rains it pours but I am so thankful I got to spend some time with them even though we didn't get to do a lot of fun things.  It was still a great week to have them here! I miss them already and hope you all feel better soon! 






 Saturday, I went to a baby shower for a sweet college friend, Christy.  She is due in 3 weeks and looks amazing.  This is her 2nd little boy and they are naming him Colt.  She got some great things and it was fun to see some old college friends and catch up.  I can't wait to meet baby Colt and I know he and Burkleigh will have a lot of fun play dates in their near future. 
Christy is 36 weeks and I am 24 weeks
Sweet college friends.  You can't tell in the picture but Keely (on the left) is 39 weeks pregant and due next week!  She looks amazing too!
This is Colt's precious hospital door sign.  So cute!

I loved this one too!

No comments: