Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th and Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to the best husband in the world. I love you so and can't imagine life without you! We are celebrating 2 wonderful years of wedded bliss in Point Clear. We love this place! I can't believe it has already been 2 years but they have been the best years of my life and I am so thankful that God chose you to be my husband. You mean the world to me and have filled my life with so much happiness. I look forward to growing old with you! Love you babe!
And.. here's a picture of my anniversary present. Yeah! I got a new lens that my brother recommended. Thanks brother! We are loving it!


Jamie's present is coming.. Its a surprise.. he just doesn't now! =)
Hope you had a happy 4th!!


We went to the lake with the parents for what we thought was gonna be a nice relaxing weekend and it turned out to be a "project" weekend. The lake needs a lot of work.. it is very old to say the least. We know it needs a lot of renovating and it is definitly not going to happen overnight. Dad is working on the "special plans" which he is hiding and won't let us see.. =) But, we are pretty much going to re-do the whole thing.. the deck, the porch, the kitchen, the bathroom, and the living room. This weekend dad brought the new bathtub, sink and the windows for the new porch as well as a whole bunch of wood. By the time we got there.. the whole side of the porch had been torn down. So, dad and Jamie and even mom and I were out there helping most of the weekend. They got most of the side of the porch framed and fixed but needless to say it was not an easy task...and my dear old daddy who still thinks he is 18.. got so dehydrated and he couldn't keep anything down.. It was scary. Mom ended up taking him to the emergency room 4th of July night.. and they admitted him. He is doing much better now. He has been through a lot of bags of fluid and thank goodness he let us take him then before it got worse. He is still there now but we hope to have him home tomorrow. If any of you know my daddy, you know that he is a hard worker and likes to do things himself. He doesn't like to hire out help.. because he can do it. And the fact is, he can do it but its not worth him dying over. So, I hope he has learned his lesson the hard way. We told him he can stick with the inside work at the lake but we are hiring out help to do the other parts. I really hope he listens. Please say a prayer for my sweet daddy tonight. You sure did scare us daddy and I hope that never happens again. Feel better soon..I love you so!!
I don't have a lot of pics.. but we sure did eat good though! Yummy!!
Here's the renovating pics.. this is the before.
This is the middle.. the frame is up!
This is the end.. the slates are up too! Good job guys!
And.. all these thirty something ducks came over for a swim.. so cute!

No comments: