Saturday, July 31, 2010

A week's worth of fun..part 1

Where do I begin? Well.. "the crew" arrived last Friday night and left today. I'm sad they are gone but we had a great time together and made a ton of good memories. Thank you to my awesome sis n law, Heather for letting the kiddos come down for a week without her. We sure did miss her but I hope she got a lot done kid-free!! And, I must give a shout out to all the SAH moms out there.. and to my sis in law. Wow! That's about all I can say. I got to see first hand this week a small glimpse into my sis n law's world with 3 small ones under 5. Need I say more? Thankfully, they are well behaved and we are allowed to spoil them rotten but I now understood the meaning of tired this week in a whole new way! =) And.. I wouldn't trade it for the world!! So blessed to have them in our lives and so thankful we got to spend a weeks worth of time with them. When you live 8 hours away, its hard to see each other all the time but we do what we can. Here's our week in pictures!


They loved swimming at Mimi and Pops house. They swam everyday!



This little man learned how to jump off the side of the pool.. he loved it! He would just laugh and laugh.. so cute!

little monkey
Chase and his new goggles.
Sweet Carter
On Sunday, we went to the galleria, rode the carosel, searched for animal bracelets, and got some yummy ice cream. Monday, we went to I-Jump. They absolutely loved it! Hannah was a little scared at first but then she made friends with a few big girls and they took care of it. They were so sweet to look out for her and Chase did too!






Even Carter man had fun!

Tuesday was Mimi's b'day. We made cupcakes and celebrated with grandma, and Nanny and Pappy who came up from Selma to see us. We had a fun day and then went to dinner at Cracker Barrell that night. The kids enjoyed showing off their bike riding..with no training wheels!





Nanny and Pappy with the kiddos

Grandma and the kiddos


..... more to come! =)

No comments: