Sunday, July 11, 2010

One Love, One Ocean


Thanks to Jimmy Buffett for coming down to the beach and performing an awesome concert. I felt like I was right there with the 40,000 plus fans. Didn't I get good pictures? I had front row seats. =) Thanks to CMT I felt like I had a front row seat and no commercials the whole time. He put on a great concert and it gave my chills to see the aerial views from above with all the thousands of people supporting our beaches. Alabama has some of the prettiest beaches and I hope the world was able to see that from the concert tonight. The beach is my absolute favorite place to go and this whole situation with BP is just so sad. In the words of Jimmy Buffett as he sang Margaritaville.."It's all BP's fault." I hope they get this oil spill under control soon so our beautiful beaches aren't forever ruined.
Wow..look at all the people!

Even the people in the crowd spelled out, It's all BP Fault.
I really hope BP was listening..

And.. jan this is for you.. I spotted you in the crowd! (she's the one in the blue shirt)

No comments: