Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just what the dr. ordered..


Last week when I went for my doctors appointment they told me I needed to go get a massage. Well.. you don't have to tell me that twice! So, my sweet husband (who decided he would rather have a massage over the new iphone) went with me on Saturday and that was a treat for our anniversary. We don't get massages near as often as we should but after this last one.. I think I will definitly be getting them more often! It was heavenly and I felt so relaxed the whole rest of the day. We also got to enjoy the day at the Ross Bridge pool and it was awesome.. worth every penny!



*And..to all my b'ham friends.. if you go to Ross Bridge during the week Monday-Thursday they offer 20% off all services for locals. That's pretty awesome and their facilities are amazing. Beautiful hotel!
Other than that, we had a pretty low key weekend. One of my summer projects that I wanted to do but haven't was to clean out my closet. So, I got that task marked off my list and I will be heading to the consignment store this week. Yeah! I have also started going up to school some and working in my room. I can't believe its just under 3 weeks till I'll be back at work. I am ready for some structure but I've been spoiled this summer! Gonna enjoy the pool every little bit while I can!

No comments: