Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Haven!

My sweet friend, Haven celebrated her GOLDEN b'day on the 28th of June. Have you heard of a golden b'day before? Well..if you haven't it is when you turn the same age as your birth-date. I was 12 when I celebrated my Golden b'day...so it has been a long time. I don't even think I knew what that was at the time. But, we had a great time celebrating. We went to the pool and got to soak up the sun and we also enjoyed lunch at Olexa's. Yummy!! That place is the best. Their food is delicious but their dessert is out of this world. We had some fun girl time and Haven got lots of fun gifts. What a fun group of girls I work with! Happy 28th B'day Haven! I'm so glad we're friends and I was able to celebrate with you! I love you girl!
Me, Jan, Christin, Allison, and Haven.
The b'day girl with her smell good candle.
Haven is so crazy. I thought this was a cute beach bag!
2 of our yummy desserts.. man I wish I had more right now.
We are off to the lake tonight for the weekend. HOpe you all have a happy 4th!!

No comments: