Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What a nice surprise..


This is what I found on my front steps when I opened the door this morning. How pretty and so unexpected. Thanks so much Hayes family. The sweet family that I helped last week on the trail sent them to me. I also got an update on the little boy, Andy who fell off his scooter and broke his leg. He broke his tibula and fibula and is in a cast from his groin down to his leg.. sad! He will be in a wheelchair for at least 4 weeks and school will be beginning in less than that. So, he will be wheeling around school in his wheelchair. I"m sure he will be a pro by then. So glad he is doing okay and is at home resting!

Also, if you would please keep Jamie and I in your prayers this week, we would appreciate it. I'm not going into the whole story just yet but it's been a stressful 2 days and I know God's hand is at work in our lives. Please pray for peace and God's perfect timing for all to work out! Thanks! =)

3 comments:

Christy said...

I am thinking and praying for you! Love you!!

Kimberly said...

The flowers are so pretty. That was very nice of them!

Prayers coming your way...let me know if I can help in any way!

Sherry Sumners said...

hey girl...just checking in with you and seeing what's up... praying for you each day and especially today!! love you