Sunday, November 21, 2010

10 weeks..


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 10 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is 1 1/2 in. long, size of a prune
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure.. since I don't have a scale I guess I'll find out in 2 weeks when I go back to the doctor.
Maternity clothes: I've bought a few maternity cami's to wear under my shirts to make them longer. I'm pretty much having to unbutton all my pants. I only have one pair of regular jeans I can wear. =( Thank goodness for sweet friends letting me borrow some of their jeans. They are comfortable.
Gender: We will find out at 18 weeks.. around Jan. 14th
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Good..I'm not as tired as I used to be so that's a good thing.
Cravings: Not anything in particular.. I can't stand the smell of hamburger meat.
What I miss: Nothing
Symptoms: I don't have a lot of symptoms. Still no sickness so maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

you look so great! :) still just so excited for you!

amy (metz) walker said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!