Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our little peanut...

is already loved so much! I have gotten the sweetest cards, texts and emails from friends telling us congrats, and I have saved every one of them. I can't wait to show them to our little miracle one day. Today was another special day. Since we were out for Veteran's Day, I got to meet a sweet friend and former co-worker for lunch. I didn't take my camera, =( but it was so fun to hang out and catch up with my sweet friend, Elizabeth. I don't get to see her very often so when we do its just like old times. I just love that girl! We had a yummy lunch at Zoe's and she brought us this precious little lamb. Little lamby is soo soft and sweet. I just love him and it's our first little stuffed animal. I can't wait to put it in the crib. Thank you so much Elizabeth. You are too sweet. I love you girl!

I just realized I never posted our first ultrasound picture. It's a little blurry and hard to see but this is proof that a little life is growing inside me. The words in the middle say baby if you are wondering. =)
Do you think it looks like two on there? I think it does but she said it was only one. Hmm..I've heard it could show up later too.. so who knows! What do you think? I'm trusting they know what they are talking about. =)
Last weekend was Christmas village and I went with my BFF and her mom. I bought little one 2 little gowns and thought I would show them. They are so cute and soft. I hate to say it but these are the first things I have bought our little one. And yes, I fell in love with the little girl gown.. it was soo sweet and I just had to have it. The sweet girl at the shop said I could swap it for a boy one if I needed to. =)
Isn't it sweet?
And the precious hat too!
Love this one too!
We'll see if the chinese calendar is right.. if it is..it says we're having a girl and I've done about 5 different ones. I would love to know from all you moms out there if you did the calendar and if it was right? I know there is only a 50/50 chance so who really knows. I guess we'll find out soon enough..and yes, we are finding out!!
Back to the doctor tomorrow. It's my first appointment with my regular ob. I'm excited to see what she says and if she does another ultrasound. I'll keep you all posted. Thank you again for all the sweet words and prayers. We feel completely blessed! Love you all!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yea! I got a shout out in the blog! I LOVED seeing you today! I already love that baby alot and cannot wait to squeeze it! Love the outfit you bought at Christmas Village--it is pretty cute in the pink! Hope the doctor goes well tomorrow! LOVE YOU!

Allison said...

I did the Chinese calendar and it was right! It said girl and now we have sweet Campbell and she is ALL girl! I have a feeling you are having a girl too...we'll see. You need to get Brent to do the pencil test!

TBG said...

chinese calendar said girl for me and i had 2 boys! :) hopefully it'll be right for you though :)