Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lots of celebrating..

We had a great weekend celebrating 2 awesome peeps and their birthdays. On Friday night, it was my BFF Leah's birthday and we had a great time at dinner at Fox Valley. Haven't seen my sweet friend in several months and it was so good to see her and celebrate the big 33!! We had a yummy dinner, delicious cake from Olexa's and fun times catching up. I have to admit I think the camera class that I took was information overload. I am still trying to process it all and I'm embarrased to say my camera was taking awful pictures and I didn't realize why until the night was over. Of course.. it was on the wrong focus. UGH!! So, my pictures are blurry but you get the point. I love you Leah and thanks for letting us celebrate with you all. Baby H says thank you for the gift. We can't wait to use it!


Saturday night was my sis n law's surprise 40th party. Her birthday was the 8th but last night we did a big party for her at Superior Grill. She doesn't look a day over 30 and I told her all night she was forty and fabulous. We had a great time celebrating with family and friends and she was
very surprised!
Jodi when she first walked out..
The yummy cake!
The 2 bro's and 1 sister and 2 sis n laws.
The birthday girl and Chris
Four handsome husbands..

She's gonna need this soon..
My sweet sis n law, Melissa

The sweet hubby

My sweet friend, Diane
And..today we put up our christmas tree. Yeah!! I just couldn't wait any longer and the kiddos are here and will be here for the week. I am soo super excited to spend the week together. It's gonna be a great thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for!! Hope you all have a fantastic week.

No comments: