Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

From these two turkeys...

Carter, 21 months

Hannah Rose, 4 years
Chase was the odd one out this year.. no turkey shirt and he would not cooperate for the pictures.
My brother, sis n law and the kiddos have been here all week and we have had a lot of fun..until the sickness took over our household. =( I came down with the stomach bug Thanksgiving afternoon and it was not fun at all. I was sick all night and most of Friday. No black Friday deals for me.. I was in my pj's all day. I started feeling better that afternoon but oh my goodness it was pretty miserable for those 24 hours. Thank goodness I am better now. My poor momma who took such good care of me is sick now and Chad is too. He ended up going to the doc in a box on Saturday and got a Zpack. He has broncitis so hopefully the rest of the crew can avoid the sickness. It was definitly a Thanksgiving we won't forget. So glad they were able to make the trip down. It makes for a special time when we are all together. We took a few pictures that morning but didn't get much after that. We sure do have a lot to be thankful for and this year I was very emotional. I cried several times just thinking about all we have been through and how thankful we are to be where we are now. Thank God for His unending love, His awesome timing, and His faithfulness. Thanksgiving definitely had a new meaning this year. Hope you and your family had a great one too!

Love these two turkeys so much!!

2 comments:

Shelly Powers said...

love hannah's turkey shirt... it is too cute!

Katy said...

thanks! of course mimi made it!