Friday, November 12, 2010

9 weeks..


Today I am 9 nine weeks! Woo hoo! I had my first OB appt. and all went great! I actually got to HEAR the heartbeat this time. It was so amazing. They said it was a strong heartbeat for only being 9 weeks. So, that was good news. I go back in 3 more weeks. Unfortunately, they didn't do an ultrasound today.. I was a little bummed by that. Come to find out, they are only going to do 2 throughout the whole pregnancy. Big bummer! But, oh well. Our next one will be in Jan when I am 18 weeks and we will find out the sex! Can't wait! For the most part, I am feeling good.. just tired still all the time!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 9 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is 1 in. in length, size of a medium green olive
Total weight gain/loss: I actually lost 2 lbs.. don't know how
Maternity clothes: Not yet although it won't be long. I have already had to unbutton several pair of pants. I am liking the maternity bras.
Gender: We don't know yet
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Good.. and I sleep ALL the time. I come most every day and take a nap after school and then I'm back to bed early.
Cravings: Not anything in particular.. I am just hungry all the time!
What I miss: Not one thing!!!
Symptoms: No sickness.. thank goodness. I don't feel great in the mornings but I have my saltines handy and I feel okay after I eat something. My back hurts some, tiredness, breast tenderness.
Best moment this week: Hearing our sweet baby's heart beating!

3 comments:

Sherry Sumners said...

love the highlight section.. great idea!!! i still want to know if a strong heart beat means girl or boy?? I"m SOO very excited for you Katy...can't wait to watch Baby Haley grow!! See you at bunco thurs!

LT (and Max) said...

oh! you look great (and only a little happy about this whole thing, right?) :)

i can't wait to eventually hear name possibilities for baby H!

JANA said...

I just wanted to let you know how happy I am for you guys! I have been keeping up with everything and thinking of you. So glad your time has come to have that precious family you have been working so hard for! You are in my prayers for a healthy baby!