Sunday, November 28, 2010

Proud to be an Auburn Tiger...


The kids went out on the front steps and yelled War Eagle after the game.. it was precious!!

The Iron Bowl 2010 was a game that will forever go down in history and like we all knew would come down to the last few minutes of the game. It definitely did not disappoint!! Alabama had their game on the first half and pretty much stepped all over us leading 24-0 in first quarter. Ouch! At halfttime it was 24-7 and I had was still not feeling great and had fallen asleep on the couch. When I woke up, it was 21-24 and I couldn't believe our tigers were back in it. Our house was going crazy and after that, I was glued to the tv. I'm sure you all were watching too..so you know the final score was 28-27 Auburn!! These three sure did a lot of yelling and jumping up and down yelling...
Touchdown Auburn!!
Touchdown Auburn!!
Even Carter knew what to do.. Touchdown Auburn!!
It was an unbelieveable comeback for our tigers and they pulled through yet again.. when most thought they couldn't do it!! That game just proves how tough our tigers were gonna fight to win it. They ended the season with an undefeated record of 12-0 and will head to Atlanta this weekend to play S.Carolina in the SEC championship game. What a great game and a great season. I know they can do it and I hope they pull out a win for our state and make it to Arizona for the National Championship game. I am pulling for them all the way and I know a lot of you out there are as well. Can I get a big..WARRRRR EAAAAAGGGGLLLEEEE, HEY!!
Wish I would of been at Toomers... so fun!!

No comments: