Sunday, November 28, 2010

11 weeks..


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 11 weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is 2 in. long, weighs about 1/3rd of an ounce
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure.. I'll find out this week when I go to the doctor. But, I'm sure I lost 2 lbs puking my guts up this week. =(
Maternity clothes: I am pretty much wearing my pants and unbuttoning them. The belly band is not really comfortable so I haven't been wearing it much. I have bought a few longer shirts this weekend.
Gender: We will find out at 18 weeks.. around Jan. 14th
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: Pretty Good..after getting sick this week, my sweet hubby bought me a Snoogle (body pillow) and it is awesome! Love it and I know I will be using it a lot during the next few months.
Cravings: Not anything in particular.. I still can't stand the smell of hamburger meat.
What I miss: Nothing at all!
Symptoms: Tiredness and some back pain
Best moment this week: My sis in law was here this week so she went with me to Buy Buy Baby to help me figure out all this mommy stuff. =) Thanks sis.. I love ya!!
I go back to the doctor at the end of this week for my 12 week appointment. =)

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

you're just so dang cute!!

Sherry Sumners said...

looking good little mama... oh my.. i;m sorry to hear you have been sick..hopefully not during school... we will see each other soon.. keep drinking lots of water and crackers close by:)!!xoxox