Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas cards from shutterfly..

For free!! How awesome is that? And.. look how cute they are?
Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards to any blogger. All you have to do is go sign up here and wait for your email telling you what to do next. I am so excited Christmas is near. It is by far my favorite holiday of the year and one of my favorite things is getting photo cards from friends and family. I just love it and I love shutterfly too. You can even order precious picture mugs. They have so many great gift ideas. I have used them several times for cards, and photo books and have always been very pleased with their quality and their prices. They really do a super job! So, what are you waiting for.. go get your free cards!I can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

melanie said...

This is awesome! Going to check it out now!! This is where I get mine every year....this is an awesome deal!! Thanks for posting!