Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A very special day...

Today was a very special birthday for my sweet husband. One that he says was the best one yet! We got to see our little miracle baby on the ultrasound and I must say it was a day we will both never forget!! Yes, you heard that right.. I am finally PREGNANT!!! I have been waiting to share our wonderful news until after our ultrasound today. I just needed peace of mind. I know it is still early and anything can happen. But, we know it is in the Lord's hands. And, I just can't keep it a secret anymore.. it is killing me! I want to shout it from the rooftops. Most of you know that we have been doing infertilty now for the past 9 months and finally the journey is over and our little miracle is on the way!! I can't tell you how excited we are and overwhelmed by God's love. We know it was definitly a God thing and we are very thrilled to announce our news to the world. After seeing our little miracle on the screen today it became a little more real and seeing the heartbeat was amazing. All looked good and they confirmed there is only one in there! =)It's hard to believe a little life is growing inside of me. I am 7 1/2 weeks today and the baby is due June 18, 2011. Couldn't have been better timing.. and God knew it all along! We give him all the credit and I can't wait to see what's in store for us in the next 7 months. Thank you for all your prayers and words of encouragement! I will be back with more details! =)
"For I know the plans I have for you." Jeremiah 29:11

The day I found out.. Oct. 12


The proud daddy!
Happy 37th to the best husband I could ask for and daddy to be! I know we will both never forget this special day! We had a great day off together and had a great time celebrating! Seeing our little one and hearing the heartbeat was the best gift ever!! We also enjoyed lunch at Newk's, cake bites for dessert, shopping, and dinner at Fox Valley. We love you daddy!
Celebrating with the kiddos this past weekend..
yummy cake bites!

5 comments:

Shelly Powers said...

YAY!!!! Congratulation! I am so excited the news is out! I can not wait to meet that precious baby and spoil "it" rotten! Lots of love from "aunt shelly"! :)

Anonymous said...

What a very special day indeed! This baby is already loved by so many people and I look forward to meeting him/her! Ellie will have another best friend!!!

xoxo...erin

Christy said...

Great news!! I am with Shelly, so glad the news is out...our babies will only be a few months apart...now, cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!!! Congrats!!! Oh, Jeremiah 29:11 is Chase's life verse. I love it!!!

Bre said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you two. God is good ALL the time!!

cindy said...

Congratulations Katie!! And Mimi too. Will continue to pray for a healthy happy baby.

Cindy McCarthy