Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll...

B and I had a lunch date with my sister in law Melissa and the newest member of our family baby Reagan.  Reagan turns a month old tomorrow and is just adorable. She slept right through lunch and didn't make one little peep.  Burkleigh was suprisingly very good. =)  I even took her to Sew Precious and we got to look at a few things and she didn't even scream.  She actually took a little cat nap while we ate (that was a first) and didn't cry one bit.  PRAISE THE LORD!!  I am hoping and praying that she keeps this up.  It made for such a pleasant outing!   I didn't even come home all frazzled like I usually do.  We had a fun time and I look forward to many more outings with Melissa and Reagan.
Mommy and B

Aunt Melissa and B
Sweet Reagan

B and her cousin

When we got home, Daddy was here for lunch so we got a few pictures and then we had a little photo shoot. Having a little girl to dress up is so much fun!  



Grabbing her  toes
 
Does it get any cuter than this?  

No comments: